A simple to prepare simple to make chicken recipe that I love. It’s sort of my family’s go-to dish when we are all tired from work and would not want to buy food. Kudos to my niece for making this up and it’s hella good!
1kg of chicken thighs (skin partially removed)
4 tablespoons of paprika
4 tablespoons of turmeric powder
4 tablespoons of ground black pepper
4 tablespoons of five-spice powder
2 tablespoons of sea salt
1. Make sure that the chicken has been rinsed and towel dried.
2. Then in a container that you can use to toss-coat the chicken with, put in all the dry ingredients.
3. Tumble toss the chicken for 2-5 minutes until fully coated.
4. Place the chicken in the turbo-broiler and cook for 20 minutes in maximum temperature.
5. Open to check the chicken and cook again for an additional 10-15 minutes or until skin becomes crispy.
6. Serve and enjoy!!