Here’s another simple recipe for a burger that is so juicy, you couldn’t believe it’s Paleo.
2kg (around 5 pounds) of ground lean beef
2 large onions
2 large cucumbers
2 tablespoons of ground black pepper
2 tablespoons of turmeric power
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of sea salt
1. Dice the onions and cucumbers to almost the same size as twice the size of the ground beef strand (?!?!)
2. Mix the meat with all the dry ingredients making sure that everything is well distributed.
3. Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
4. Make meat balls almost twice the size of a golf ball.
5. Pour the oil on a heated pan/skillet at medium to medium-high.
6. Once the pan starts to form smoke, put the meat balls on the pan leaving at least 2 inches clearance between meat balls until the the pan is full.
7. With a spatula, flatten the meat ball on the frying pan until you form a burger pattie.
8. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side flipping it once.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Thanks to the cucumber, the burger becomes very, very juicy without any cucumber taste.
Try it and tell me how it goes.