I’ve been having this for weeks now and have only tweaked it a bit but haven’t shared this dish with you all. This is a perfect dish especially when you are doing the sugar challenge. This dish does not have any sugar (except the one that naturally came with the bananas) but the taste is not affected by it. So here goes.
The ingredients are pretty straight forward and simple. This instruction makes pancakes good for one person.
1 tablespoon of coconut oil (no picture)
2. Soften the dark chocolate up by letting it melt in the microwave for 10-20 seconds or until it becomes easy to incorporate into the batter (I’ve also tried just putting in broken chunks into the batter and it seems to work well).
3. Put the whole banana in and mash them until incorporated.
4. Add the raw cashews. By now, your batter will look something like this:
5. Prepare your skillet or frying pan. Set it to medium-low or until you notice that the pan starts to smoke. That’s fine.
6. Add in a tablespoon of coconut oil into the skillet or frying pan.
7. Once the pan is hot, put your stove down to low and put your whole mixture in or into the size of pancake that you want.
8. Fry it at 3-5 minutes per side.
9. Serve and enjoy.
As an option, you can drizzle it with some honey or a mixture of coconut milk and honey